Exceed Customer expectations by providing on-time food orders, family friendly atmosphere, and an overall great Wingstop experience.
• Manage Team members to ensure all quality measures, procedures, State regulations regarding food preparation are followed.
• Maintained all food and equipment temperature logs, product delivery dates, equipment service schedules, and records.
• Dining room, restrooms, front and back of the house areas are regularly cleaned, organized and are functioning properly.
Qualified Candidates must have;
• Previous management or leadership experience.
• Great Communication and Organizational skills with a “Can Do” work ethic.
• Competitive pay.
• Vacation and Sick Pay.
• 401k plan with Employer matching and Company Profit Sharing (if qualified).